The following characteristics are crucial traits in a Business Coach and can make the difference between the success or failure of your partnership with your Business Coach. A good Business Coach is:
- Professionally listed coach at Comensa
- Experienced in identifying and solving the issues facing businesses, in which you are seeking assistance;
- Able to offer guidance on the resolution of the issues you are facing.
- Supportive of your business needs and aspirations, encouraging you to accept business-related challenges and to overcome the difficulties of operating a business.
- Patient and willing to provide adequate time to interact with you to ensure the success of your business.
- Respected by other business professionals and business owners.
- People-oriented with a genuine interest in people and an desire to help others and knows how to effectively communicate and listen actively.
- Good motivator who inspires you to reach your fullest potential through encouragement, feedback and effective guidance.
- Effective teacher who helps to manage and guide your learning — that is, actively recognizes and uses teaching and learning opportunities to enhance your performance in operating your business.